Troy has in excess of more than 30 years property experience across all asset classes having previously practiced in Australia, NZ and the Pacific.
He specializes in Strategic Property Consultancy particularly favoring Development Advisory with a valuation background. Troy has advised most major developers in public and private practice in Australia, varying from Airport acquisitions and infrastructure development through to major long term urban renewal programs.
Troy has held Director level positions at several of Australia’s leading property firms, both independent and agency based. He has been an active member as a lecturer, mentor and committee member for many industry representative groups and institutions, including the Australian Property Institute, Property Council of Australia and the Urban Development Institute.
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute
- Member Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Master of Commerce
- Associate Diploma in Valuation
- Market Research & Property Economics
- Corporate Real Estate Practice
- Development Consulting / Feasibility Studies
- Quantitative Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Valuation & Commercial Property Consultancy