1-4 bedrooms (41 - 550 sq m)
From VND 9.6 billion/ unit
With a compelling location in the most premier residential neighbourhood of Melbourne, 661 Chapel Street features 30 storeys of apartments that have unobstructed views of the central business district across the Yarra River and bay views to the south.
• South Yarra - an affluent inner-city suburb in Melbourne with an average weekly income double that of the national average
• The area is consistently ranked the most liveable in the city and Melbourne is regarded one of the world’s most liveable cities by The Economist and other reputable magazines
• The ‘park like’ campus sits adjacent to Melbourne High School, complementing the exclusiveness of the Chapel Street neighbourhood
• Architecture designed by the award-winning Bird de la Coeur
• Premium European fixtures, Miele and Gaggenau designer appliances