Residential Leasing Consultant
To endeavor to enrich the database of residential landlords and tenants, match their requirements and close the leases as much as possible.
- Actively canvassing the residential tenants in Hanoi for the purpose of identifying their requirements and promoting the Savills leasing portfolio.
- Keep contact frequently with both residential landlords and tenants to ensure their future vacant property and needs
- Endeavor to match tenants’ requirements with existing vacant properties
- Conduct, on behalf of both landlords and tenants, the entire leasing process including site inspections, leasing proposal, negotiation and close the lease.
- Record and follow up the fee payable to Savills by Landlords for any success deals. Assisting the Head of Leasing with the timely payment of all property operations related invoices.
- Actively maintain personal knowledge about the real estate market in Vietnam to the highest possible standard.
- Work with the Department Head to ensure that all documents relating to the lease are prepared and managed in accordance with VN laws and company policies.
- Participate in and promote the sharing of knowledge within the company.
- Actively seek new solutions and creating new opportunities
- Attend training courses as required.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on the marketing of leasing projects (if any)
Qualifications and backgrounds
- BA degree in Marketing/ Hospitality or Commercial.
- Proficient in Korean or Japanese.
- Good computer skills (base programs: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, internet)
- Real Estate Broker’s Certificate is preferred
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to interact with various cultures and clients at all levels
- Dynamic, confident, patient and cautious personality
- Well-presented and good attitude
- Teamwork spirit
How To Apply
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. We offer attractive remuneration and excellent prospects for the right candidate.
Luu Tuyet Hanh
HR & Administration
+84 4 3946 1300