Reporting directly to the Head of Reception, ensuring respond in a professional, competent and friendly manner to the needs of the Property’s tenants and visitors. Responsibility for maintaining order and cleanliness in the lobby and external approach areas of the Property, working in close coordination with the Security Department to ensure control of access to the building.
Directly responsible for the following items:
- Meeting and greeting tenants and visitors
- Responding promptly and politely regarding all messages, requests, enquiries, complaints, deliveries etc. for tenants and/or visitors
- To be kept up to date on all information in regards to services and facilities both inside the property as well as the surrounding area and actively communicate such information to the tenants
- Monitoring and control of building access in cooperation with Security Department
- Constant lobby cleanliness and order
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer/direct all external telephone calls according to company policies and procedures
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all building so that guests will receive accurate and prompt information when requested
- Greet callers with a cheerful and pleasant voice within three rings
- Respond to emergency situations calmly and effectively, according to company guidelines
- Ensure to record specific details in the logbook for handovers.
- Be fully aware of the emergency procedure & the list of phone number to call.
- Maintain good working relationships and cooperation with all other departments.
- Satisfy and where possible resolve all requirements, messages, requests, enquiries, complaints, deliveries, etc. of tenants and visitors, in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Inform relevant departments and management office about tenant’s requests, enquiries, complaints etc and follow up to ensure that these are resolved
- Ensure that all furniture, decorative finishes and/or equipment located within or immediately outside, the reception area is kept in a tidy and working condition and where necessary, coordinate with the management office and other departments to ensure repairs, cleaning etc. are carried out in a timely manner.
- Limit visitors waiting in the Reception area to ensure that drivers, tradesmen, delivery personnel, friends of staff etc. are not permitted to remain in this area.
- Assist Reception Supervisor in updating tenant list, including temporary guests etc.
- Reasonably cooperate and coordinate with the Reception Supervisor to resolve any problems which may occur at reception.
- Any further tasks necessary for the smooth operations of the Building.
How To Apply
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. We offer attractive remuneration and excellent prospects for the right candidate.
Tran Thi Thu Hang
Savills Ho Chi Minh City
+84 8 3823 9205