Property Management Consultant
To support Head of Department to develop the business of Department and provide consultancy service/training/ pre preparation in management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
New Business Development
- Arrange regular “catch-up” meetings with all key clients and attend networking events
- Identify and try to win new business for Property Management Department
- Present Savills profile to Clients
- Prepare proposals, contracts, letters and all other material related to the Property Management process
- Prepare the entire package for Pre-Opening of new Project
- Train the staff for new Project
- Assist the Dept Head to prepare all document in relation to the Property Management Consultancy which is provided to Clients
- Attend the training if required
- Report to Dept Head on monthly basis on Dept’s business, potential projects, summary of existing Projects and staff
- Assist the Dept Head in preparation and/or arranging the meetings with clients/ building owners and follow up
- Maintain and enrich the database of PM Dept.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor in Management/Economic or Hospitality. MBA preferred
- Min 2 years in Hospitality industry, hotel management, and real estate development
- Good at PC (Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficient in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Decision making and problem-solving abilities.
- Time Management
- Team work spirit
- Self-confident, Ambitious and well-presented.
- Dress to code
- Provide an excellent customer service
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
How To Apply
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. We offer attractive remuneration and excellent prospects for the right candidate.
Luu Tuyet Hanh
HR & Administration
+84 4 3946 1300